What are the costs?
I have upfront fixed fees. Before I start work, I will email you with a costs agreement that describes the scope of work I will do for the fixed fee, so that you know exactly what is included.
Sounds good, how do we get started?
If you know what work you need me to do:
- Email me at email@example.com or call me on 3289 9648 and let me know what you need.
- I will email you a costs agreement that describes the scope of work I will do for a fixed fee.
- You will need you to pay the fixed fee into the Samford Family Law Trust Account.
- I will then get started on the work that is needed.
If you are unsure or just want some general advice:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 3289 9648 to book an initial consultation.
- At our initial consultation, I will discuss your situation and your concerns in detail, and go through all of your options.
- I charge a fixed fee of $150 for an initial consultation.
- An initial consultation usually takes around 1 – 2 hours.
- There is no obligation to do any further work if you don’t wish to.
Samford Family Law operates a trust account fully audited in accordance with the requirements of the Legal Profession Act 2007 (Qld).
I am happy to travel to you. Most of my travel is within the Samford and Dayboro areas but I can also travel to nearby suburbs.
Can you do my Will?
No, I have chosen to focus on family law matters as this is such a specialised area of law. I can refer you to a number of other lawyers who can do your Will.
Do you do conveyancing?
- Yes, if it’s a transfer from your ex-spouse to you / from you to your ex-spouse in accordance with consent orders or a financial agreement.
- No, if it’s a straight buy / sale of a house that is not related to separation. I can refer you to number of other lawyers who can do your conveyancing work in these circumstances.